1. USER CHOICE
Some areas of the Site and some of the Services we provide require you to enter Personal Information. You are no obligated to provide such information and may decline to provide any Personal Information. If you decline to provide any Personal Information, please be aware that you may not have access to use certain key features of the Site or Services.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW IT IS USED
We may store information that you submit to our Site, as well as information we collect relating to your use of the Site and the Services.
We use the information we collect to enhance our security, fulfill user requests, improve the quality of the Site, provide extended features and functionality, display relevant advertising, provide customer support, back up our systems allow, for disaster recovery, and comply with any legal obligations we may have.
The information we collect include, but may not be limited to:
Account Information: You may need to provide personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) in order to access certain areas of the Site or certain Services. We may use your Personal Information to tailor our Services to you and to provide you with a personalized experience when you access our Site and use our Services (including displaying content that may interesting you), or to send you information about our products or Services, to contact you when necessary (such as providing upcoming appointment reminders). We may also use your Personal Information to allow your Providers to refer you to, and make appointments with, other Providers on your behalf. We may also use anonymized non-identifiable Personal Information to collect statistical information about healthcare or medical trends. The Personal Information that we may collect include:
- Demographic data (including gender, date of birth, or zip code);
- Contact information (including email addresses, phone numbers, and home addresses);
- Medical data (including your insurance carrier and insurance plan, medical records you voluntarily provide us, information about your health care visits with Providers; and/or,
- Information relating to any communications between you and CloudLions, LLC.
Information from Installed and Interactive Tools: We may collect data you provide through the use of some of the Service’s interactive tools or services (“Interactive Tools”) or any software that you may choose to download and install on your computer (“Installed Tools”). The information we collect may include:
- Appointments you make with Providers;
- Medical History Forms that you complete prior to an appointment;
- Information you provide in text boxes on the Site, including but not limited to responses to surveys or questionnaires; and/or,
- Information about your computer that is necessary to the function of any Installed Tools (for example, Installed Tools may collect information about your computer to inform SearchMyDoc.com Site when a user is logged on and available to receive updates or notices.
Site Activity: The following may be collected when you access our Site and use our Services:
- Search activity;
- The pages you view while accessing our Site and using our Services;
- Information about the type of computer you are using, including the operating system you are using;
- Information about your browser, including the type of browser with which you are accessing the Site and/or browser language;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) Address;
- Domain server and routing information; and/or,
- Any other information that relates to communications between your web browser and the Site (including information about referring sites).
Public Information: Please treat the public discussion and public reviews areas of our Site and Services as an expressly public forum. We may display this information on our Site, share it with our partners and other businesses, and/or distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and other services. What you write may also be seen and collected by other third party sites or used in ways that we cannot control or predict.
You may opt out of cookies placed on your computer by third-party vendors by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page.
We may collect anonymous, non-personal information relating to your use of the Site and the Services, sites of advertisers and sponsors, and your interactions with email newsletters and promotions that we provide you with from time to time through the use of small graphic image files embedded in a web page or email. We may use this information to monitor the amount of people accessing and using our Services and certain sponsors’ or advertisers’ sites.
We may use web analytics services provided by third-party websites to help us gather anonymous, non-identifiable data about how you use our Site and Services. We may be provided, through these third-party services, information about your interactions with the Site and your use of the Services, including mouse movements, mouse clicks, scrolling activity, and text that you may type and enter into the Site. We use data from these web analytics to improve and streamline our Site and Services to enhance your user experience. No personal information will be collected about you.
- Reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such including legal process served on us,
- Helpful to prevent, investigate or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site,
- Protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
Sharing Your Information
- Providing your Personal Information and Medical History Form to Providers, along with your Traffic Data, demographic data, insurance data and medical data upon your request or with your agreement when you create an appointment;
- Providing anonymized, non-identifiable Personal Information to marketing affiliates and other third parties on an aggregate basis;
- Providing anonymized, non-identifiable Personal Information to third parties on an individual or aggregate basis for statistical research on health and medical trends;
- Providing your contact information to business partners or subcontractors who assist us in providing you with promotional materials, if you choose to subscribe;
- Providing anonymized, non-identifiable Personal Information to business partners to determine the effectiveness of certain advertising campaigns; and/or,
We will not share, sell, rent or trade your Personal Information with any third parties in any way for their promotional purposes.
Doctors, Patients and Patient Information Confidentiality
3. STORING YOUR INFORMATION
We reserve the right to store all reviews, posts, personal information and traffic data indefinitely on our servers. Even after “deletion” of the aforementioned data, we may archive such information elsewhere. Please refer to “Removing Personal Information” for instructions on how to request removal of your personal information. Even in such cases where removal is requested, we main still retain certain Personal Information as outlined below.
4. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may voluntarily provide, modify, revise or delete some of the Personal Information included in your profile, including the Credentials you use to access certain parts of the Site and the Services, at any time.
You may, at any time, request CloudLions, LLC to use commercially reasonable efforts to terminate and delete your account and the Personal Information in your profile. Please be aware that it may be impossible to delete your Personal Information without CloudLions, LLC retaining some residual information. CloudLions, LLC is not obligated to delete or remove any information you previously provided on your Medical History Form following account termination of your account or the account of any Provider you have previously provided your Medical History Form.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, concerns, or wish to close your account.
This site is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If you are a parent or guardian of a child between the ages of 13 and 18, you may use the Site and the Services on behalf of your minor child. Any information provided to us by the parent or guardian of a minor child above the age of 13 will be treated as Personal Information. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided personal information without parental consent, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
6. LOST OR STOLEN DATA
Please notify us immediately if you suspect that your account or personal information has been compromised. We will take all necessary precautions and remove your contact information and update our records accordingly.
7. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
We follow industry standard security protocols to protect all information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all confidential and sensitive transmissions to our site.
Please be aware that there is no such thing as complete security, and we do not guarantee that there will not be an unintended disclosure of your Personal Information, despite the good faith efforts to store your Personal Information securely. If we discover that any Personal Information has been compromised, we will notify you of the extent of the unintended disclosure as reasonably soon as possible, to the extent that we are aware of such a disclosure.